Use and Care Guide for IBC Whirlpools
- Before initial operation of your new whirlpool
system take a few minutes to read instructions on its operation.
- Never allow the whirlpool system to run without
sufficient water in the tub. The pump is designed to be cooled
by the water. Continued operation without water could damage seal
- Never allow small children in bathtub without
- Don't place small articles in the bathtub that
could possibly enter the jets or suction area.
- If your system is operated by a timer or wall
switch, always set timer or switch while out of the bathtub.
- If your system is operated by an air switch, it
can be turned on or off while in the bathtub.
- Make sure the eyeballs of all the jets are turned
in a downward position.
- Do not add bubble bath or oils to the water.
- While in the bathtub, you may start making the
necessary adjustments for the most comforting and relaxing bathing
a. Adjusting the eyeballs or directional flow that suits
b. By adjusting the air control(s) you can determine your
own air and water mixture. The air control closed all the way
will eliminate air from your jets. Open your control(s) a slight
turn at a time until the suitable massage is determined.
- Be careful not to overdo your stay in the bathtub.
Cleaning Tips for Acrylic Surfaced Products
To properly clean an acrylic-surfaced bathtub, we
recommend wiping the surface with a damp cloth or sponge using household
soap or liquid detergent. Stubborn dirt or stains may be removed
by using a nonabrasive cleaner.
Do not use any cleaning products containing abrasives
or solvents since these could dull the brilliant surface. Harsh
chemicals should never be used on acrylic surfaces.
The procedure to remove a light surface scratch or
burnish mark is quite simple. Apply paste wax or automobile rubbing
compound to the scratch and then mildly buff the area. This will
return the original luster and shine to the marred acrylic. Should
a deep scratch or more serious damage be encountered please consult
the product manufacturer for repair instructions.
These instructions are based upon experience with
the suppliers or acrylic products only. Experience with products
or another manufacturers are specifically disclaimed. These suggestions
are based on information believed reliable; however, IBC makes no
warranty, guarantee, or other measures may not be required under
particular conditions or circumstances.
Cleaning Tips For IBC Whirlpools
It is not necessary to regularly
clean your IBC whirlpool. Normal cleaning should be done once a
- Fill your bathtub full of warm water.
- Use a whirlpool cleaner to flush piping on whirlpool
- Turn your system on and allow it to run about
- Drain bathtub
- Fill your tub once again with water and allow
your system to run another 10 minutes purging all soap from the
- Drain tub - you should now have a clean and sanitary